Do you want to help create positive change and have your voice heard on issues affecting our schools and communities? Are you interested in helping to prevent bullying, substance use and abuse, and dating violence? If you’re in 9th - 12th grade and interested in sharing your ideas consider joining the PEACE Collaborative’s Youth Advisory Board (YAB).
The PEACE Collaborative is looking for reliable, hardworking, and passionate students to serve on the 2018-19 PEACE Collaborative - Youth Advisory Board.
- Gain leadership & public speaking skills
- Learn valuable teamwork skills
- Make new friends as you work alongside community partners to help plan youth programs & interventions
- Improve your community by encouraging healthy & safe lifestyle choices
- Meet only 4 times a year
PEACE is looking for diverse students to represent our YAB! If you’re interested in community engagement and prevention efforts! Apply today!
Expectations of Representatives:
- Commitment to living and promoting a violence and drug-free lifestyle
- Provide feedback to PEACE regarding prevention messages and serve as liaisons for their schools
- Attend Quarterly (4) PEACE Collaborative meetings during the 2018-19 school year.